Instagram (Mama Kat blog prompt)



This picture gives me a lot of emotions.  I had never done a baking competition and this was so much fun and it was also a huge headache!  We had a team of 4, one of which was a high school student doing college credits.  We worried about him but he knocked it out of the ball park!  We didn't win but we had a fun day of laughs and drama!  The camera crew was our local college station and one of the guys wanted us to have some drama in it so I started talking about how my husband was in the army, had PTSD, is now a trucker who is gone 3 weeks out of the month, and I stay home to take care of our 3 children.  I'm sure they will edit the heck out of this day when the show gets shown on TV!  I think I will definitely do another one in the future though I hope they tell us what points were knocked off so I can learn what to do/not do in the future.

Jump on over to Mama Kat for more blog inspirations!


Comments

  1. What an awesome experience!! I just wish I was there to help eat it all. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Clowns? Really?

Hilarious

New kitty