Breakfast and study crunch

I am thinking about making a page about my roaming around Killeen. Which I think I will. I want to give a review about a new place that opened awhile back called Jimmy's Egg.

The first time I visited was back in March when my in-laws visited. The food was great, the scrambles and pancakes were phenomenal. I decided to try it again a few weeks later and was disappointed.

I decided to try the omelet. Now, if you are like me, you don't care for crunchy vegetables. Apparently their veggie omelet has only fresh vegetables which meant you get uncooked peppers, onions, mushrooms(eww), and spinach. No bueno y'all.

I was pissed and more pissed that the manager gave me attitude. I left a bad review on their facebook page. I got personally contacted by her and she apologized profusely and shared her personal life about a death in her family but also knew that it wasnt an excuse to act unprofessional. She invited me back for breakfast on her and I came back the next day. I thought it would be nice to give her a small vase of flowers for her loss. She graciously accepted and almost cried! She sat and talked with me for a minute then was on the move, I dont think she rests at all!

I'm visiting again today to study for my baking certificate examination and decided to get a healthy breakfast of a smoked Turkey omelet, bacon, fruit, and English muffin. I told the waitress I wanted the vegetables cooked. I got it and still crunchy. I'm not going to make a fuss again I just will not get omelets from them but choose the scrambles and pancakes.

So, if you like crunchy veggies in your omelet I would recommend this place.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clowns? Really?

Hilarious

New kitty