Hilarious

I have a 3 year old so you know that at that age they tend to say some off the wall stuff.  I have so many words and phrases that this kid says that you just tilt your head and go, "What??"

He's potty trained now so when he goes #2 he insists that I look at it.  I think its a boy thing because my oldest did that too when he was his age.

Him: Mommy come look at my poop!
Me: *groans* Do I have to?
Him: Yes, there's a lot!

He also loves to mess with my husband on FaceTime.  They will call each other a baby or he will get our son to say some off the wall phrases.  It is a never ending cycle with this one.

I am sad that he's our last but happy because I don't have to potty train anymore!

By the way, if anyone knows how to do Mama Kat's link properly let me know because I've been trying to fix it!

Comments

  1. Poop is one of those endlessly fascinating things. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not only boys interested in talking about poop. While I have three children of my own, it's my two nieces that are more obsessed with poop than anyone. There are quite often poop conversations during family dinners.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anything kids make us come look at is questionable. Always proceed with caution. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Clowns? Really?

New kitty