One thing I need to mention

I wanted to let my readers know that I will NOT be blogging anything political or anything that would deem offensive. I don't know about y'all but I will get into a blog, even follow their Facebook page because I like what they post, then when election time hits, they want to start in on their views, their opinions, and what they think.

 I really didn't like your page to know what you think about politics. I already have liked the pages the people who talk about politics and that have the same viewpoints as I do.

 I like mommy pages because of the humor, the ideas, and the information that relate to the topic at hand. Some of my favorite bloggers have rubbed me the wrong way when it came to election time and I was really going to stop reading their blogs but I had been such a fan for so long that I just ignore the posts that I don't really care about.

This is a blog about my life as a mom, wife, student, and future pastry chef! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clowns? Really?

Hilarious

New kitty