Friday, March 7, 2014

Being a procrastinator isn't a good time right now

So as I'm getting the ideas for my baking business AND my blog for my baking business I have to get ready to move.

I. Hate. Moving.

But that is more from growing up with a dad in the army and moving every 2-3 years THEN I was married to a soldier who moved every 2 years, was married to him for 10 years then I recently got remarried to a soldier who got out last year.

So procrastinating isn't a good idea for me right now.  I have a 6 and an 8 year old AND will be having a baby in April..whew..yeah, crazy life I lead I know.  Unfortunately I can't do much til he is born but right now just researching, blogging, reading other people's blogs, getting some influence is helping me right now.

Til later


No comments:

Post a Comment