Being a procrastinator isn't a good time right now

So as I'm getting the ideas for my baking business AND my blog for my baking business I have to get ready to move.

I. Hate. Moving.

But that is more from growing up with a dad in the army and moving every 2-3 years THEN I was married to a soldier who moved every 2 years, was married to him for 10 years then I recently got remarried to a soldier who got out last year.

So procrastinating isn't a good idea for me right now.  I have a 6 and an 8 year old AND will be having a baby in April..whew..yeah, crazy life I lead I know.  Unfortunately I can't do much til he is born but right now just researching, blogging, reading other people's blogs, getting some influence is helping me right now.

Til later


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clowns? Really?

Hilarious

New kitty