My venture of looking to make money online

Well with a husband who works 80 hours a week 35 minutes away, a 10 month old, and 2 school age kids I have been stuck at home.  Don't get me wrong, I love my family BUT I am not a homebody, I WANT to work but with everything going on in life its next to impossible to work outside the home.  I have been looking for legit jobs.  I did have one for a few weeks then found out it was performance based sales and seeming that I am not good at selling it didn't last long.  I have signed up for some surveys and I am still looking for a work at home job.  I joined some groups on facebook but most of them you have to pay...I don't believe you should have to pay to work anywhere.  I don't want a business right now, I hate bugging people to buy crap they really don't want nor need.  

Here are some of the surveys/reward sites I have signed up for:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clowns? Really?

Hilarious

New kitty