Pumpkin Spice Snickerdoodles

I decided to make a post about these amazing cookies I found on Picky Palate blog.  My kids had today off because of Veterans Day and they were driving me uber insane.  I would have made them go outside but it was cold and windy and I didn't need them to get sick so what a perfect time to make these melt in your mouth goodness.

I made a couple of adjustments but don't we always do this to recipes to make them our own?




Creaming the butter and sugar..mmm sweet gritty butter!


My little helper loves mixing ingredients!



Slowly add the dry to the wet

Have your helper mix the sugar and pumpkin spice mix

Drop the balls of goodness into the sugar mixture and roll 'em!

Line them up and bake!



Don't they look fabulous?!?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clowns? Really?

Hilarious

New kitty