School, life, and truckers being disrespectful

I haven't been blogging lately because I'm at the end of the semester which means FINALS!  I did get a B in my baking final.  I think I will get a B in the class overall with my extra credit.  Thank God for math resources I found online.  Thanks to that I will at least get a B(maybe an A, haha).  I don't think I remember ever getting anything above a C in math!




I also was preparing for weeks for a baking competition that was done at the school.  We didn't win but it was fun baking!  They wanted us to be dramatic, they wanted it to be similar to the baking competitions they have on Food Network.  I decided to talk about how my husband deals with PTSD and he is a trucker and gone a lot while I take care of our 3 kids.  I am not sure when they will show it but on the other hand I don't know if I want to watch myself either!




So, after all this craziness my husband decided to call me this morning at 4:30 a.m. to tell me another trucker took his wallet, stole the money out of it, and then gave it to dispatch trying to play it off like he found it.  Unfortunately for him they got him on camera.  Who does that?  And at the same place of work?  I hope the guy gets fired for this.  I made a vlog about how disrespectful truckers can be.  I don't get it.  Truckers are subjected to possible auto accidents, break ins, lot lizards(prostitutes), and other things that tries to get in the way of making money.  Why would they do this to a fellow trucker is beyond me.  This is the second time money has been taken out of his wallet by another trucker.

I learn more everyday how vile and greedy people are.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clowns? Really?

Hilarious

New kitty